-->
Searching...
Thursday, December 31, 2009
12:16 AM

The Other side of the door

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas - Unknown

It's almost the end of 2009. I'm sure by this time we start to reminiscing the past and figure out our future. (it's a contagious thing...almost everyone at some point will reflect the past and planning the future unless your are somehow not right in the head, then life will continue as it is). Watch 2012 and wondering how on earth did the one car evades every obstacle thrown its way, thinking if the story will come true and trying to figure out why all world destruction seems to start in U.S.A and when did aliens learn to speak English. Remembering that you will be older by a year and asking yourself what birthday present are you buying yourself.

2010... there's a lot on my mind for 2010, change of climate, places and routine. Hopefully everything that I planned will go as it is. A cousin of mine is getting married on the hype 10.10.10. (it sounded like some kind of candy brand). My former teacher got this unexplainable idea that I was engaged and suddenly I found myself trying to weasel out on imaginary engagement to my friends that heard of the story. (I guess it was a joke and get twisted along the line and somehow people think that is was true). Don't worry people if I am to get engage I will tell you guys....I just need to conjure up the guy first. (where the heck is my magic hat?...)Smilie by GreenSmilies.com

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.- Edith Lovejoy Piece

0 comments:

 
Back to top!