-->
Searching...
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
8:58 PM

Mobilediretory here redirect in Magento

 

Got a new job and it's been a while since I last updated this blog, since not much was done in terms on website management these days.

Anyway, I was browsing one of the website I manage and realize that every time you tried to access a magento store through a mobile device it goes to this directory instead 'mobiledirectoryhere'.

I did resolve the issue once but forgotten about it, so decided to write it here for future reference.

It is simple actually, just go to your magento .httaccess file and find the 'mobiledirectory' redirect there and change it to your own link.

In my case I just decided to turn it into comment since the magento is already mobile friendly with responsive theme.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!