-->
Searching...
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
11:12 PM

My raya story

Picture worth a thousand words..




A night before celebration



Penang view from the bridge...bad angle...



Sang Kenari, the great wall of Penang bridge..sole purposes is to make sure that the other lane doesn't slow down if there is an accident on the other side...clever solution ehh



Beginning of the journey....back to Perlis, still on the bridge



Halfway through...on the highway



Finally end of the journey...



One big family, this is only a quater of that...don't ask me each person name, I can't remember even half of them..



Either Eid Fitri hates me or my body just scared of Eid Fitri..if last year I went straight to the emergency unit on second day of hari raya, this year a new style... plaster on my thumb for almost 4 days...sigh

0 comments:

 
Back to top!