-->
Searching...
Monday, December 05, 2005
12:56 AM

checking out things

Wow..it's been like a month from my last entry, what happen to my enthusiasm of writing....for those who know me will realize I seldom stick to something long enoughts..easily bored with things...however I'd like writing things since I was just 8. The longest hobby I had so far other than reading..so this blog still will be updated...I wanted to write so many things here only many other things got in the way..first was the exam, then thesis..thank god people created holiday..if not I might end up crazy with all the works.. Still searching for new songs to put here...I'm stuck with Katie Melua right now..but then I want to find something refreshing for this blog..

For the past few days..I've been spending times touring Penang...having fun, spending dad's money...life is sweet

I did another of those short personality test..base on my birthday..gosh I was shock at the result..quite accurate..

Your Birthdate: January 6

You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

0 comments:

 
Back to top!