-->
Searching...
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
11:28 PM

Money

Pecunia, si uti scis, ancilla est; si nescis, domina (if you can use money, money is your slave; if you can't, money is your master) - Latin phrases.

Can money buy you happiness? cliche question with yet another cliche anwer...NO!. but yet having more money in today era of modernization where almost everything is judge on how you present yourself money do seems like the ultimate ultimatum.

I work because I want money..and the thing about money is it is never enough..to more you get the more you want it. Yup I'm being greedy...but its true...you make enough today and you think you are satisfied but tomorrow you will try harder to make much more. I knew because I am on of those people. To see the numbers in your bank account grow can be very addictive.

But one thing for sure is 'health' is much powerful then 'wealth'. The amount of money people are willing to spend just to be healthy is incredible...I heard a seminar recently by this famous US guy that says who ever in the health industry is going to benefits the most in this millenium. In the 90's people who are in IT bizz where the one getting rich but now its time for those in health. I'm hoping I am on the right track...and I hope my greediness will go away for good...hehehe.

March song by Nelly Furtado..I like to music video ..especially the dance part.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!