-->
Searching...
Saturday, August 11, 2007

Leave out All the Rest

August song update, ‘Leave Out All the Rest’ by Linkin Park, from their latest album, Minutes to Midnight. It is a very good album put together by a bunch of people who really know what they want in their album and not what people want them to sell. I like most of the songs except a few which for me had to much yelling or screaming by Chester or to much electric guitar in it like ‘Wake’ and ‘No More Sorrow’. (It’s just not my type of song…I am more into their ‘My December' type of song) But other than that most of the songs in the album is great like ‘Hands Held High’ which had a soothing music to it with good message in its lyric. ‘The Little Things Give You Away’ is okay although I kept hoping it have more upbeat chorus rather than sounding like a very long song without chorus. ‘What I’ve Done’ which became the Transformer the movie soundtrack pretty much scream ‘Linkin Park’ right from the start. You just knew it was them. As for ‘Leave Out All the Rest’ I just got hook right away after listening to the first verse, a nice blend of music and vocal by Chester. A great job by Linkin Park.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!