-->
Searching...
Thursday, August 02, 2007
12:05 PM

Strange


My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind - Albert Einstein

I had the strangest things happen to me today; as I was driving I saw a car with the word ‘Sabotage’ at it’s back and I kept thinking, who would put such word on the back of a car. I’ve seen all the little cute sometimes funny quote people stick at the back of their car but the word ‘Sabotage’ just scream outrageous. As I came closer the words is actually ‘Sportage’ the car. I knew the car, know how its look likes yet I was totally blank when my eye caught the glimpse of the word at the back. I should have knew right then that it spelled Sportage not Sabotage, yet my mind played it little “I’m blur” thing.

Okay I have to admit my eyesight are not perfect 20/20, I wear glasses (although rarely because it gave me headache and I hate having headache. It swing my entire mood to a near hysterical when something is wrong) But still not to recognizing a big word printed at the back of a car even my little brother can identify from a far was weird. It’s like one of those days when you saw something you know by heart yet when you saw it, you brain was empty…nothing, zero… nada.

hey i'd like to daze away to a place no one has known in a state of mind i could call mine, that only i could own where i could hum a tune any time i choose and there's no such thing as time where i can feel no pain, just calm and sane what a place for one to find - Unknown

0 comments:

 
Back to top!