-->
Searching...
Monday, December 03, 2007
11:33 PM

Wedding and McDreamy..

Congratulation to Mr Ridzuan and Mrs Aznee Amir now on your lovely wedding and I would like to quote Kahlil Gibran 'You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore....but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you'. Felicitation again to both of you.

Two +1/2 day in KL attending Aznee's wedding reception. She had invited me long even before she got officially engaged and I just have to come. She is one of my friend back in high school that I keep in touch with, one of the very few and one of the closest. A few that I felt comfortable with standing in my skin. (you know the somewhat quiet persona not too bubbly person but not serious at all...sometimes yes, ussually involving work but I'm a bit of an imp inside)

The wedding went well, her parents was just wonderful...I don't really mind actually if they don't give any special treatment just because I came all the way from Penang. I just want to be there for Aznee's wedding. (you had too after almost 8 years of twistfull love story wondering just who is the right guy that will sweep her off her feet). Never met her husband but they really look quite 'cute' together. Kind like a perfect fit.

After the whole event..went bact to hotel for a rest and since I still got like 1/2 of Sunday ..decided to watch 'Enchanted' at IMAX. What's a better way to end a perfect day full of celebration to love. Its a Disney movie...what do you expect? Reality is out the window...Lovely cast...wonderful story good songs. (it's a musical by the way)..For those whose still a child at heart, you will enjoy it...since I'm watching it at IMAX I got to see McDreamy face with the size of a giant billboard...ahhh things you do went you have money too burn.

Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts. - William Shakespeare

2 comments:

cintaterindah said...

salam..boleh saya tahu.. aznee amir ni pernah bersekolah di teknik kulim tak??tq

Leen said...

Yes, it's the same person

 
Back to top!