-->
Searching...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
9:06 PM

Happy Lefthander's Day


To all lefthander's out there...go and celebrate your uniqueness. You are one of only 10% of the world's population!

When I was in kindergarten, I was the only one writing with left-hand, when I was in primary school the were 2 other left handed friends, it became 3 in high school and I met more lefthander's in university that I stop counting. So in a way all those theory about left hander's having high IQ's must be true...hehehe.

If you can rate left handedness I must somewhere in the middle since I still can do a few thing with my right hand. I can write on whiteboard with right hand (although the writing is more atrocious the my left). My right hand writing on paper can be read despite looking like my brother's writing when he was 6. (that came with a lot of practice). I play badminton with my right hand, pack more punch with it too.

But when it come to playing music...I never adapt, it's left control all the way.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!