-->
Searching...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
11:56 AM

Customer Mistakes with Technical Support

Inventor: A person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers and springs, and believes it civilization. ~Ambrose Bierce


Customer: "I don't use DOS. What would happen if I deleted that directory?"
Friend: "Does Windows 98 support Linux?"
Customer: (angrily) "You said I would get 98 windows with this computer. Where are they?"

*****

Customer: "How much do Windows cost?"
Tech Support: "Windows costs about $100."
Customer: "Oh, that's kind of expensive. Can I buy just one window?"

*****

Tech Support: "May I ask what operating system you are running today?"
Customer: "A computer."

*****
Tech Support: "How can I help you?"
Customer: "Well, everything is working fine, but there is one program that is not."
Tech Support: "What program is it?"
Customer: "It's called 'MSDOS Prompt'."Tech Support: "What's wrong with it?"
Customer: "Well, I click on it, a black screen shows up with NOTHING but a sign that reads: 'C:\WINDOWS>', and it just sits there and doesn't do anything. I have to turn off the system to go back to Windows."

*****
If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. ~Frank Lloyd Wright

0 comments:

 
Back to top!