-->
Searching...
Monday, October 06, 2008
1:23 PM

Monday Blues

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate - Oprah Winfrey

Hari Raya is over (well not actually over since there are like 23 days left of Syawal), but since Raya holiday is over and we all are shipped back to work so in a way it is over except for those weekend open houses.Funny how things turn out...you starve yourself for a month and then you eat like a starving person all in one or two days. Non stop eating fiesta( doesn't it feel wrong somewhere?)

Raya is fun for kids because it is the day that allowed them to be bankers and keep a lot of money. As adults it is not so much fun anymore since you become the financer and has to fork out a lot of money. (I've got RM15 as duit raya since they said I'm not married so I'm entitled to it...hehehe).

And for the first time in like 4 or 5 years I'm injury free and I didn't get sick on Hari Raya or the days that followed. Horray for me!. I learn to cut the amount of cold drinks I consume, eat less and try to stay away from sick people. I'm fit as a fiddle.(although I need to get back on the threadmills after all those ketupat and lemang...hmmm)

Celebrate what you want to see more of - Thomas J Peters

0 comments:

 
Back to top!