-->
Searching...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
10:28 PM

Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.-Anais Nin

Keeping up, if this space haven't been updated there are only two explanation;

1. I'm lazy
2. I'm busy

In this case...it's mostly the former rather than later.(isn't is always). The third consideration would be...I have no idea what to ramble about. My respect for writers have suddenly increase ten folds not to mention Oprah. As a TV programme the show talks about everyday mundane problem. I mean, most of the topics are not something sensational, more of everyday lives. Topics that came across our mind but never take it seriously. How Oprah take that issue and change it and make us took notice is what make the show such a good show. 


So right now I'm thinking what topic to write to make this place a more interesting place. 

As far a my life goes, this must be one of the interesting week. A pipe burst and our living room and kitchen were submerged in a few inches of water. Nobody realized what has happen until we woke up for Subuh prayer and went down. Subuh cleaning got to the service!

For the first time in my life I got to climb  to our rooftop. Trying to figure out a leak on the roof. Scary but an exiting experience.... I just realize both involve water...

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. - Alice Walker


0 comments:

 
Back to top!