-->
Searching...
Saturday, August 29, 2009
10:29 PM

Beautiful Ramadan

No father has given a greater gift to his children than good moral training.-Holy Prophet Muhammad (saww)

Since I always have this 'love hate' relationship with ice cubes ever since I can remember, it is not a wonder that I fall sick for the umpteenth time during Ramadan but looking at the bright sight it's only for 2 days....way better than a week on sick bed shivering or being send to the emergency unit. I learnt a new trick of eating fresh garlic with honey or yogurt to improve my immunity an it works. (cheap is the added bonus). I'm just happy I still can fast without much problem.

A few beautiful pictures of kids during the month of Ramadan because as kids we really take Ramadan at its face value and that is not eating during the day ;-). As adult there are so many other senses that are involve and most of the time we didn't realize we made a mistake and affects the quality of our fast (and that is harder than you think)









Worship God and do not associate anything with Him. Be good to your parents and relatives and to orphans and the very poor, and to neighbours who are related to you and neighbours who are not related to you, and to companions and travellers and your slaves. God does not love anyone vain or boastful. [Surah an-Nisaa; 4:36]

0 comments:

 
Back to top!