-->
Searching...
Friday, September 04, 2009
10:26 PM

Green dots

Users /nm./: collective term for those who use computers. Users are divided into three types: novice, intermediate and expert.
Novice Users: people who are afraid that simply pressing a key might break their computer.
Intermediate Users: people who don't know how to fix their computer after they've just pressed a key that broke it. -anynomous
Expert Users: people who break other people's computers.

My Fujitsu lifebook on green dots mode..sometimes it looks like an osciloscope screen with the current green line running through the screen. Sometimes it looks ok but sometimes it goes beserk. It's driving me crazy. I guess it is time it start having problem, I mean after three years of functioning without any problems there will be time it will hit a glitch somewhere and right now it is a faulty graphic card. (If your screen start having green dots or red dots lining the display..most of the time it's the graphic card)

Since I can still use it without problem I'm delaying my visit to the repair center. Maybe after all the screen start looking green then I'm sending it for repair. (just when I'm on a mission to save as much as possible for my next year journey...this kind of problem arises..life...o... life)



Los Angeles County officials have asked that manufacturers, suppliers and contractors stop using the terms 'master' and 'slave' regarding computer hard drives, saying such terms are unacceptable and offensive. Additionally, the term 'e-mail' will now be called 'e-person letter', 'dumb terminals' will now be 'CPU-challenged monitors' and 'Unix' will be referred to as 'sexually dysfunctional operating system'. Obviously, 'fingering' is now banned entirely." — Kevin Fizz.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!