-->
Searching...
Monday, October 03, 2005
10:54 AM

Facts of life

Live all you can; it's a mistake not to. It doesn’t so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven’t had that, what have you had?- Henry James (The Ambassador).

Sunday Girls Night Out….spending money is certainly an easy task. Went out with some girlfriends with the sole purpose of enjoying ourselves while we still can…I learned about new places to dine…if you have extra cash and want to eat something above average but with the price not being to posh, that is one of the place to check out ‘Naili’s Place’..or is it restaurant?, either way, the purpose is the same..dine.

Sitting on a tree house with question related to my relationship with guy is not something I aspect of that night but hey girls night out without gossip would be just dead bored, and life is about the unexpected, so during one of the many story, I was attack with this sort of question. Personally speaking I was dumbfounded; I suck at explaining myself. Well my history in relationship would be one of the many interesting things in my life, thought me a lot about the other gender and about myself… it thought me a lot more about myself than learning about other people. One of the crucial things I learnt is what we are actually looking for is the other half of ourselves. How can we find the other half if we don’t know the other half in ourselves? Listing my preferences is not the answer…sorry, I can’t reply to the question.

A friend once said “how can we know that that person is made for us if we never look the other way around, but if we did but keep returning to the same spot, then we’ll know” my response… It is better to look around now then later, when it’s too late and too many souls would be hurt...

Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes the heart warm.-Augustine Birrell

0 comments:

 
Back to top!