-->
Searching...
Thursday, May 25, 2006
12:02 AM

Making decision

Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it. -Elbert Hubbard

Life is a big questionmark...I mean for me it is. I never planned my life as at the end of the day it would turn out to 180 degree out of the initial plan. I remembered writing about almost similar topic a few month back and now I'm back with similar problem.

Here is a process which I mean every graduate would face after finishing their study..finding job. For those who wanted something else..well its up to them. You send your resume, get called for interviews and cross you finger that somehow during that interview....they really want to take you. I too was hopping for similar challenge..I did get it twice only I wasn't that eager to settle for the job. So no heart was broken. I've read about some graduate who went for 20-30 interview but still ended up with no job. Some sent hundreds of resume. Well if I was following what my PROMUDA instructor had told me I must have sent 200 copies of resume..he told me to play to number game...200 for 20 interviews. In a way he might be right.

I don't know since my experience is a bit wierd. I sent one resume, with the hope of getting an intern status at a MSC status company, I wasn't hoping that much since during the process of filling my application most of my IT expertise are blank. 2 day afterward I got a call...I never expected it to be that fast. I went for the intervieweven al hough the position offered is totally different from my field but something that one day I have to do..related to business. The fun part of this interview is I'm the one who need to give the answer whether I want the position or not..better still I can demand what kind of help would I need...I mean in a way this company is desperate for people...I'm still thinking..the offer was to good to pass for an undergrad like me, it probably help me making my transition from classroom to workplace...maybe I will try it for sometimes before wandering somewhere else. The adventure never ends.


New song ..Kenangan Terindah- Samson. Biomed UM 2002/2003 is one of my 'Kenangan Terindah'..now I had to live all that behind and venture into something new...


P/s: My big dream would be backpacking across Europe...

The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success.-Irving Berlin

1 comments:

Leen said...

thanks mr cip...

 
Back to top!