-->
Searching...
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
8:19 PM

Not so real

Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations- Faith Baldwin

At 5.30 pm today..it mark my last exam paper (after countless other exam paper which some I manage to score while to other depent on luck), as the clock ticked to mark the end of my four years of endless test, reviews, assignment coupled with friends I would never forget..somehow it doesn't really hit me. Maybe I need a couple of days more to really accept that finally my UM undergraduate years is over.

The last look at my exam hall...


The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.-C. S. Lewis

2 comments:

muNm said...

waaahh... sempat lg amik gambar dlm BP. semoga lepas semua... termasuk AI!!!

Anonymous said...

kenagan itu penting

 
Back to top!