-->
Searching...
Monday, May 29, 2006
12:49 AM

Business Boot Camp (day 1)

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.-Thomas A. Edison

Like what my dad promises..today start the first day of my business boot camp..Gosh I didn't know smiling all day and explaining things could be the most tiring work. I mean I didn't use much energy. Most of the time I just sat..but must keep smiling to all visitors,its tiring!. Anyway its a good way to learn business..right from the bottom. Dad's way of teaching. Nobody get to sit, and relax with 5 figure salary per month without knowing the basic right?

Pak Lah our prime minister were supposed to come but then I guess the football match between MyTeam and Malaysia is more important. I manage to catch it on the idiot box. But I did manage to get something good out of it. Dad says that my salary would be pay according to the profit...so I need to get the profit as high as possible.

View of the day




Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing- Thomas A. Edison

0 comments:

 
Back to top!