-->
Searching...
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
11:50 PM

Day gone bad..

I'm in a lot of stress today thanks to ungrateful brat who thinks he knows it all.

Don't start with me..if you don't have the fact straight don't come crashing in my place and start demanding that we serve you like you are the royal highness and we are just some peasant who is begging at your feet.

You don't know who you are dealing with mr 'know it all crap'. My father has been very diplomatic dealing with you guys. And God knows how much he has to endure due to your ungratefull nature. We have serve you to our max..we even put our neck on the line just to save your butt but you know is how to complaint and keep complaining. 4 years is a long time and all that time you guys are nothing but a pestering headache.

I hope upon hearing all the facts from me the 'know it brat' will know that all this time when he is playing boss and telling all the people that their company was superior than us..we are trying our best not the humiliate them. And for your information you are not our 'golden' customer. We are just doing our duty to serve you as your so called main supplier has left you to die. You guys are nothing but a burden that are hard to get rid off.

We've tell you before to go to some other supllier if you find our services inadequate. In fact we will be very happy if you do.

The ungrateful brat company did have other supplier but then when they find they can't get the things the ussually get for free from us they keep returning. And now in time of crisis you start to blaming us for supply shortage like we are hiding things in the store...You think supplier like us like hiding things? get the fact right!

My father may not kick you guys out...but not me. Yes,today..I'm using my power as the bosses daughther and kick you out as that is what you guys deserve in the first place. I may yell the way I wanted cause its my company and you are bunch of useless ungratefull people.

And don't tell me how to serve my customer politely. Stupid brat like you need to be serve accordingly. Get the heck out!

For those reading this..the above is what my head is screaming right now. I created history today by getting rid of one of my father's company customer. Due to so many reason that some are enlisted above. If I were to list every thing the 'ungrateful brat' company did I would need a whole day.

For those who knew me they would know that it need a VERY BIG reason for me to snap at people and it is not my nature to kick people out in very undiplomatic way. I'm a textual person (I prefer to write things down) not a verbal person. So in order for a 'textual' to become very 'verbal' it take more that stupid accusation. So you guys can imagine how big the issue was.

And personally I wasn't aware that I have that ability to argue in very harsh tone and high tone. I was shocked too...the sight of seeing the bosses daugther snap at a client isn't pretty either. It's not pretty at all and I've been reminding myself not to use my power in that sense. But then there are time when you have to turn to the darker side so you won't be bullied anymore.

My father just smile when I told him about my little action...I guess he too was relieved when they decided to back off. He has been trying to tell them in a lot more diplomatic way to go the some other supplier if they find our services is not up to their standard but I guess sweet tone doesn't work with these kind of people. Give me 10 minutes and you can't see the ungrateful brat turning red and try to smash the door on his way out...but since the door is design is such a way it couldn't be smash, ungrateful brat attempt to smash it fail...We have nothing to loose. They are on the other hands are in a lot of trouble.

P/S: And today is suppose to be Valentine's...hmmm.

It's all business..nothing personal - Donald Trump

0 comments:

 
Back to top!