-->
Searching...
Monday, July 30, 2007
1:16 PM

Tempremental Day


So of cheerfulness, or a good temper, the more it is spent, the more it remains - Ralph Waldo Emerson

An emotional train wreck! I can’t help feeling that I am an emotional train wreck right now (and it’s not in my PMS period yet). I need to blow some steam at somebody or something right now. Dad punching bag is a good alternative. The other alternative would be speaking in a very high tone to other person who seems to irritate me right now but the thing is, I am more textual than verbal. Every time I tried to blow up at someone, my heart would race, my tongue feels numb and I end up mumbling or stuttering just to get the sentence right. My word jumble up and there is no way the person could understand me. I learned about my so called incapability that I opted for ‘silince the virtue’ thing rather than verbal attack. But the thing with silencing is not everyone understand what your silence protest is all about.

The worst-tempered people I've ever met were the people who knew they were wrong - Wilson Mizner

0 comments:

 
Back to top!