-->
Searching...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
12:24 AM

Smell

Seeing, hearing and feeling are miracles, and each part and tag of me is a miracle. - Walt Whitman

The poet is right. Once I lost my voice, I know how it felt like to be mute. To be able to listen yet finding it hard to reply. Wanting to shout but your voice it shut. It was irritating and sad, but it make me realize things we take for granted everyday is the thing you will miss the most if it was taken away from you even for a while because it had became a part of you.

Now I've lost me smelling senses. The runny nose blocked all my ability to smell. Right now I would do anything just to be able to smell the roses (eventough personally I never thought that roses smell nice..so much for being a woman huh?)Everything I ate left no taste, nothing tasted good. ..nothing! ..You can serve me with my favourite dishes right now and I still wouldn't drool. I lost my appetite. the sight of wonderful food don't get you salivating..smelling it does that. I guess if you want to take up diet..try by not smelling it..you will be donning the skimpiest clothes you had been envisaging about in no time.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!