-->
Searching...
Saturday, November 03, 2007
10:52 PM

Apologize

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde

The only problem is...can you just find it in you to forgive the person? It's cliche, talking is easy..doing it takes a lot of guts. We can say it is easy to forgive but did we actually learn to do it properly? It is one thing to come up to a person and say 'I'm sorry' but forgiving is not about just saying it but to learn to let the past go and move on. To be able to sit down again at the same table and chat. To still smile without feeling awkard. To be able to look at the person in the eyes and talk heart to heart again. Can you actually do it?


Personally I have a long way to go before I can have a hallo floating over my head or maybe none what so ever. I could learn to forgive but to forget?

Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time- Sara Paddison

New song for November - Timbaland featuring One Republic -Apologize

3 comments:

muNm said...

I really love this song... even though I didn't hear which part is timbaland sang...

Leen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leen said...

I was confused too at first but then I realize there's a few part in the background..just like the one he did with nelly furtado..

One Republic compose a wonderful song and Timbaland is just wonderful at mixing it..the original was good also

 
Back to top!