-->
Searching...
Sunday, June 21, 2009
9:42 PM

Road Rage

I hate it driving more than anything in the whole world. I'm just an awful, awful driver. I get lost, I hit things: parked cars, one moving car, a pole in my parking garage. Just when I think I got everything under control, I'll miss seeing something out of the corner of my mirror..- Rachel Leigh

Things I hate while I'm driving:

1. Drivers who don't how to use the signal light. - I'm not a mind reader, I don't know which way you are going. If you want to cut up right in front of me at least have to courtesy to signal so I can give way. Jumping right in-front of me makes me really mad. I'm trying to drive safely here but don't blame me if I dent your car. All you need to do is flip the signal light control...how hard can that be?

2. Drivers who can't make up their mind - Excuse me, are you trying to drive on the left or the right lane. You can't drive right in the middle. There is a reason why those contractors put the white line on the road you know and please take note that the white line in the middle doesn't indicate the path you need to take like on the aeroplane tarmac. It's either the right or the left, you will do us other drivers a lot of favour if you just stay off the road altogether.

3. It's a road not a parking lot! - Okay... a few seconds can be consider but if you want to buy the whole shop don't you think need to find a parking lot somewhere. You are blocking traffic. If you need to eat Cendol by the road side take your car off the road so other drivers wouldn't feel like dumping bucketful of Cendol on your pretty little head for parking right in the middle of the road and causing jam.

4. Dude! the traffic light just turn green a few seconds ago... get a grip - I know...the traffic light just turn green, but can wait a few seconds for me to get gear right before honking on me like I'm colour blind and didn't know the light just turned green. It's just a few seconds, I'm not proscrastinating on the road...chill out! You are not going to get far anyway in a few seconds (it's not the Formula One)....geez man, are having a heart attack and need to get to the hospital?.

5. Dear Motocycle Man....drive on the other side! - Dear Sir, I know I'm suppose to respect you out of courtesy because you are a tiny bug compared to the other big bad wolves on the road. But can you be considerate, I'm taking a turn, go on the other side so I don't send you bleeding to the hospital and scratch my car. I've turn on the signal light for the last 2 minutes screaming I'm taking a turn, why do you need to squeeze in right there at the moment? Are you made of rubber or something?


I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide... - Mitch Hedberg

0 comments:

 
Back to top!