-->
Searching...
Monday, March 28, 2005
8:39 PM

When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home -Betty Bender

Work is where you gain experience and realise what is your true interest belong. If home is the only things that keep flashing in your mind then that work is not suitable for you. Change it, for 2 month it okay but twenty years you got to be insane inside.

My training starts today and right at this moment I got sore feet the result of to much walking around most of the time because I'm lost. Today is my first day being the trainee in biomedical engineering in a place called GH Penang under Healthtronics. For a day work I'm a slave with blue uniform and nice name.

Let start at the beginning, after reporting at the main office I made my way to the hospital. Upon arriving the story of 'Walk straight anf turn Left' begin. First I don't know where is the Engineering unit located, so we ask (a friends of mine is also doing her training with me) The answer was 'I don't know, ask the administration' so we walk again to find a little department with the attitude of no one care staff. We stand in front of a big signboard which read 'Enquiry' to to our utter amazement all the staff just walk pass busy with work or try to look busy. No one try to address us. We have to wait for almost 10 minutes standing like idiots there before my friends stop a staff on her way back from breakfast, but the answer was I never heard of that name. There are a few other I'm lost story but eventually we reach the office. The story didn't finished there...I got lost again in the afternoon trying to look for a surau. The best answer anyone we stop would answer is 'Walk straight and turn left'. At the moment we turn left, we are completely lost again with no idea where we were just to ask another person and get the same responds and end up in the same situation.

Ohh God ...I'm tired of all that walking.

In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer -Mark Twain

0 comments:

 
Back to top!