-->
Searching...
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
8:10 PM

OT...operation theater..over time

Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience- Clarence Day

Went into operation theater today, have to change from the blue 'Khidmat Healthronics' uniform to a blue top, white pants uniform ( hideous one too..surgeon have bad taste in designing uniform) What I learn, hmm when you have someone who's position is to help, you will ask for help even for the smallest unnecessary thing including pushing the monitor wheel so it wouldn't block the water pipe. (True story) My supervisor was ask to inspect whe the heat mattress wasn't functioning, the problem.......blocked pipe, I can't help smiling. I swear the sister is about to choke me at that very moment for smiling. Imagine if I laugh, the scaple is just a centimetre away....

Anyway, my supervisor is bad at seeing watch, he thinks it is four o'clock when when it is 5.15...OT...overtime for me

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. John W. Gardner

0 comments:

 
Back to top!