-->
Searching...
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
11:02 AM

Plant the plan

Je plie et ne romps pas.(I bend and I break not)

Help wanted! To search for humour, relax and freedom of work. I seem to lost them after the semester reopen. The three was last seen on the bus on the way to KL. Anyone who had seen them please…. I beg please drop me a line. I need them back in my life.

I need a break and I’m on the verge on breaking myself. I have so many things to do right now that I just don’t know where to start. I was sitting in a meeting this morning, with a carpenter going in and out the room building or demolishing a cabinet. I don’t know which. At one point he was like building one and at the other point he was tearing them apart. (the wonderful UM mechanism… build first, if you don’t like it you can always take it out and build others. Money is not an issue we got plenty! Planning was never an option) Except of course for a student like me. Planning is essential. There I was in the meeting…new budget, matlab programming, contour map…E-coli. math computational….bla..bla ..bla

After my own presentation (which by the way was not good by the time the next group start to present theirs). Half way through the meeting I wasn’t registering much information in my brain anymore. I was more preoccupied about how to stretch my leg which can’t really move freely, being constricted by the table and I can’t move the chairs as the carpenter need to use the path. Then I started to some mental arithmetic, calculating all the work I need to do and submit just in 2 month time or less. One..okay two..that’s fine, three..wow..need to start working..four…alarm! five…alright this is ridiculous…six..somebody shoot me!

Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work. - Peter F. Drucker

0 comments:

 
Back to top!