-->
Searching...
Saturday, January 14, 2006
7:00 AM

Self Composure

Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him. -Louis L'Amour

This New Year I made a resolution of not complaining so much about things that happen to me. A way of teaching myself to appreciate life and cool of my temper which quite surprisingly increased during the last semester. a lot of work, very little rest, complicated relationship, bad health condition...doctors, medication...etc...put it in one place ...your head tends to blow. Luckily I got a very good rest, went to some amazing place to relax and think about my self during the holiday...which eventually lead to one of my New Year’s resolution...appreciating life.

But today I did blow up a bit... I’m very upset with myself actually for not trying to be more calm I just spent almost 4 hours listening on how to use a new EEG machine. The real thing that get me a bit mad err I’m not mad just annoyed actually is the fact I did spend almost 2 hours listening to something that I don’t need. Toggle mode is not something you repeat three times and yes I knew the graph colour can be change...you had explain it before...do you need to repeat that AGAIN!

Thank god that there are some of the explanations that can be used later. as I’m sitting here. ..I’m trying very hard to be more self composure next time...I think I need to learn yoga


One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end. -William Butler Yeats

0 comments:

 
Back to top!