-->
Searching...
Sunday, January 29, 2006
10:23 PM

Star Gazing

Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher's the poet's equal there. -Emile M. Cioran

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends...

Yesterday was a long ride home, I took the 4.30 bus but only manage to get home at almost 12 in the midnight...the ussual KL-Penang bus ride was only 5 hours... The traffic was pack from KL to Penang. Phew...

As I was sitting in the bus with slow traffic I glanced in the sky, the star was amazing. I didn't realise it had been such a long time since I look up in the sky and feel so much peace in seeing the star. Where I live even to see Venus at night is a hard thing..with glowing skycrappers and neons light.....it hard to find the stars.

I always like to glance in the sky seeing the constellation, you will so small under that wonderous God's creation. Try it when you got the chance...

Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains.- Henry Ward Beecher

0 comments:

 
Back to top!