-->
Searching...
Monday, April 24, 2006
11:42 AM

Hello is this the YB?

8 o'clock in the morning and my phone rang...check it, not a number I know. With till in a sleepy mood I'll answer it. To my amazement the person on the line was hoping to speak to the YB. Herkk..what is going on. It took me like 5 minutes to persuade that person I ws not the YB. I'm just a plain student. Get this right...this is not the first time this happen.The fisrt I tought it was some mistype thing. The second call came in..and it started to sound wierd..and a when a third one came with very hard to get off caller..it started to annoyed me. Somebody at the YB office give the wrong number...and I'm not enjoying it answering phone telling everyone. 'No sir I'm not the YB you got the wrong number'..when the person on the other line will keep going 'No they gave me this number..they can'be wrong..I want to speak to the YB..where is she?..Huhh..

0 comments:

 
Back to top!