-->
Searching...
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
4:33 PM

And Master Yoda speaks again...

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit- Elbert Hubbard

Many would notice that I haven't post many thoughts lately. To say I have no idea what to right...actually no. I have plenty of ideas that come flooding as I sat in the bus everyday going to work. At work alot of things comes to my mind. The only thing missing is my word and flow to write. You can't just post anything that come into your mind without thinking about how are the readers going to accept it.

Anyway it's been almost a month that I'm stuck here. Doing repeated things everyday. Open your laptop. Key in something...read stuff...well the cycle is pretty much the same. I miss opening things up. Well at least during my training I got to see things moving or working. It is a joy to see things that are broken function again. But here..its only spreadsheet and words. No wonder I never really wanted to be in finance. It is one of the most dreadfull subject. I don't really care who are the CEO came from. Erns and Young or Arthur Andersen....so what?

One reason for my completely lack of enthusiasm for this works is perhap..in this world nobody care for the little people. Last week somebody talk to me about his enthusiasm on Malaysian products....I swear he thinks I'm an idiot because I just sit there very silent not arguing. The thing is there he was speaking like a true nationalise...blabbering about about supporting Malaysian product. The irony of it al..there we are two Malays..and he was speaking in English...ohh for God sake..excuse me! I use to hate myself for mixing my language and now I'm working in the environment where no one have the ability to construct a proper Malay or English sentence without mixing it. Ohhhh help me.

And then he was talking about fancy cars owner. For him the fuel price should be raise so this rich and famous would know to appreciate Malaysian cars...hehehe. Here another dumb point. If the oil price is raise..the rich and famous will still be rich and famous..the makcik-makcik and the poor little village people who have hard time to even earn RM 10 per day with no car at all is the one who would suffer. Every other commodities price will be raise too....God sometime master yoda really don't have a point. I can't really blame him because in the nature of his work to only thing he sees is the rich and famous and millions of ringgit.

Nobody talk about dying relative or sorrow faces..the one you can always see in the hospitals.

Does wisdom perhaps appear on the earth as a raven which is inspired by the smell of carrion? -Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

 
Back to top!