-->
Searching...
Saturday, July 01, 2006
12:44 PM

Mind blogging

As a new kid in the block I have to be extra hardworking especially to learn new things relating with my work..reading about every single project that I was to work on so I don't become so clueless sitting down in the meeting room with clients...it's tiring and because of that I don't really have much time to upload my blog..so sorry about those who visit. Asal balik jer ku nampak bantal..maafler yer

But the thing is there is so much things I wanted to write about...stuck in the back of my mind. so many words and stuff..so much that I felt like mind blogging. The only things is I'm the only one who can read it..hehehe. Ok enough blabbering.

Yersterday there was this mini reunion (so mini that there was only 5 of us)..after about two month not seeing each other...there was a lot of personal updates..who is doing what..so on and so forth. It is wonderfull to hear that everybody is doing well. Making transition between classroom to workplace is not an easy task..but its all part and parcel of life, while you are still young ewith minimal obligation, you learn as much as you can gain as much experience so we all can move forward.

Hopefully next month open table session will have much more participant.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!