-->
Searching...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
12:01 AM

And...the wedding..


A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person-Mignon McLaughlin


Congratulation to both Mrs Munirah and Mr Zainal..for finally tying the knot. It was a lovely wedding and may I add it was huge.I never seen a more nervous bride-to-be nor a nervous bride-to-be mom (Mun... your mom really did look more worried than you). But then when the Tok Imam start preaching about responsibility in marriage..I guess everyone else who listens will get a little scared themselves.


To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world - Bill Wilson

1 comments:

muNm said...

leen, is that so obvious? haha.... u know me always nervous kelam kabut kind of person bila last minute dtg... hehe

thanks for coming anyway... really2 means a lot to me....

 
Back to top!