-->
Searching...
Monday, February 04, 2008
11:34 PM

sing along

change the background to black..after people keep complaining that the header and body doesn't match. I'm still not sure whether the new one matches but its better than colorful mosaic.

change the background song to Giorgia's Gocce Di Memoria. An Italian songs meaning drops of memories

Lets learn some Italian..sing along if you like (its a slow song so don't worry to much about twisting your tongue)..enrich your Italian vocabulary other than pizza and pasta.

Gocce di memoria

Sono gocce di memoria
queste lacrime nuove
siamo anime in una storia
incancellabile

Le infinite volte che
mi verrai a cercare
nelle mie stanze vuote
inestimabile
inafferrabile
la tua assenza che mi appartiene (che mi appartiene)

Siamo indivisibli
siamo uguali e fragili
e siamo gi cos lontani (lontani)

Ah, ah

Con il gelo nella mente
sto correndo verso te
siamo nella stessa sorte
che tagliente ci cambier
aspettiamo solo un segno
un destino, un'eternit
e dimmi come posso fare
per raggiungerti adesso
per raggiungerti adesso
per raggiungere te

Uh, ah, ah
Uh, ah, ah
Uh

Siamo gocce di un passato
che non pu pi tornare
questo tempo ci ha tradito
inafferrabile

Racconter di te
inventer per te
quello che non abbiamo

Le promesse sono infrante
come pioggia su di noi
le parole sono stanche
so che tu mi ascolterai (mi ascolterai)
aspettiamo un'altro viaggio
un destino, una verit
e dimmi come posso fare
per raggiungerti adesso
per raggiungerti adesso, mmm
per raggiungere te, yeah

Ah, ah
Ah, ah

The translation for the lyric

These new teardrops are
drops of memories
we are souls in an indelible romance

you will look for me so many times
in my empty rooms
invaluable
so elusive
your absence belongs to me

we are inseparable
we are the same and frail
and we are so far away from one another

Ah, ah

with my icy mind
I'm running right to you
we are caught in the same fate
so sharp and it'll cut us
we only wait for a sign
a destiny, eternity
and tell me how can I do
to reach for you now
to reach for you now
to reach for you

Uh, ah, ah
Uh, ah, ah
Uh

we are drops of a past
that can't be brought back
this time has cheated on us
uncatchable

I will talk about you
I will make up
things that we don't have

promises are broken
like rain upon us
words are so tired
I know you will listen to me
we'll wait for another trip
a destiny, a truth
and now tell me how can I do
to reach for you now
to reach for you now, mmm
to reach for you, yeah

Ah, ah
Ah, ah

0 comments:

 
Back to top!