-->
Searching...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
9:16 PM

Evolution of Yahoo

The Internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom. ~Jon Stewart

Yahoo puts this cool video about their evolution from the green screen era to the rainbow colour, java enabled age...a trip down the memory lane.

I remember my first time on the internet. I wasn't the green screen kid although I did play green screen computer games when I was about four since my father own this big IBM computer he brought back from U.S. At that time I don't think anybody else own a PC in Malaysia.

My first internet experience would be around 1997, with those dial-up modem that so noisy you can wake the dead. Now it's all broadband and wireless....ohh how we evolve.

Watch the Video



Looking at the proliferation of personal web pages on the Net, it looks like very soon everyone on Earth will have 15 megabytes of fame. ~M.G. Sriram

2 comments:

muNm said...

wow.. sgt best la... i like it..

yea..i rmmbr the dial-up tone yg sgt bising..haha

Leen said...

yeah..and it was so slow you can cook breakfast first while waiting for the page the upload

 
Back to top!