-->
Searching...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
9:38 PM

Staying optimistic

The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half-inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead -Robert Brault

On one fine afternoon

Me: Hello...is this Unit..bla..bla..bla?

Mr X: Yes, can I help you?

Me: Yes, can I speak to Mr Z?

Mr X: Regarding what?

Me: You see about a month ago I resend a letter asking for release of contract under you agency, and I was wondering about the status?
Mr X: What's you name?

Me: ..(mumbling my name)

Mr X: Who did you send it to?

Me: Mr Z...bla bla bla.

Mr X: When didyou send it again?

Me: A month ago...6th January or 2-3 days in that time frame.
Mr X: What is your IC number?

Me: (..(mumbling my IC number)

Mr X: name?

Me : (starting to get iritated...gave name again)

Mr X: Can you recite your IC again?

Me: Sure...bla...bla..bla (wondering does he got a pen with him? a computer?)

Mr X: hmm miss..wait a second. Did you send the letter before?

Me: Yes..and this is the third (in my head wondering...is there such thing as 'Third time lucky').

Mr X: IC number..bla..bla..bla

Me: Yes, correct.

Mr X: You send this letter to Mr Z?

Me: Yes.

Mr X: hmm...miss I need to check it first, I will call you after I did, you mobile number?

Me: Okay..mumbling number. When can I know?

Mr X: This evening or tomorrow.

Me: Thank you.


And that's the last of it, the given time has passed a no reply what so ever reach me. I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with the agency's system.

A Russian citizen is trying to protest against the communist regime, therefore he throws leaflets, papers around on the Red Square in Moscow. KGB agents arrest him and question him, then they observe that there was nothing on the papers, they were all plain white.
The KGB agents ask him why the papers are white, then the prisoner replies: "It's obvious anyway, why should I write it down?"

0 comments:

 
Back to top!