-->
Searching...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
10:43 AM

The black knock out day

Quick decisions are unsafe decisions-Sophocles

Today is not a very good day for me to be happy, I got sore throat the result of not limiting my ice intake and with my limited knowledge of electronic board and power source I manage to trip the power source of my office building, the WHOLE OFFICE (How often you got the chance to do that).

It started as little experiment between me and my industrial training friends trying to find the source of faulty in an electronic board that is not functioning. It was all going smoothly until....a spark goes off, I froze and of the whole office shut in silence. The power source have been trip, black out....everyone just turn their back to us and I wish I could hide under the table at that very moment. Amazingly no one blame us instead just said it was a process of learning. We make mistake sometimes only be careful next time. If a trainee is not able to make mistake then they won't learn anything. (Gosh am I lucky or the spark just sent me flying across to another dimension and all this is not real). Okay its real, this people are nice.

Today lesson is next time if you want to test something, be carefull because your boss might not be nice as mine was. If you end up as employer next time be nice to the trainee....

Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tiptoe.-Josh Billings

0 comments:

 
Back to top!