-->
Searching...
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
10:09 PM

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done - Louis D. Brandeis

Always think I'm suitable to be a doctor but know I know why God send me here, sick people doesn't make my day. Been at Penang GH for like 2 weeks and seeing sick people really sadden a person draws you back somehow.

When to neuro surgery ward today for testing and commisioning of new ventilator, I must say the design for the ventilator was sleek smart and stylish. ( Can't believe I'm actually falling for the design....sigh) To bad the design wouldn't be appreciated by the user since if a person is wearing this then the person is either having trouble to breath or totally unconcious. So at the end the desing is just for sell purposes only.


There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with - William Halsey

0 comments:

 
Back to top!