-->
Searching...
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
7:22 PM

Help wanted...to search for humour

I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor- Edward Albeeour

Perlis in BI, the 'Menteri Besar' score again. This is the guy who knows how to have his name in newspapers but doesn't know a thing about rulling a country. I'm not joking. Okay don' take it seriously, it is just my opinion (MB Perlis fan I'm sorry, have no attention of hurting anyone). If you want to find a country with a lot of ideas (ridicilous one..they want to achive something but sadly it is something not worth achieving) Since I might end up in ISA for this one so I just left it here. (you might wonder for someone who hate politics, I certainly have a hobby of writing about them, yes I have because when you see politics the way I see it, you learn not to become like them.

Back to my world. As ussual work from 8-5, boss have found a new assistant to help him count the work order and guess who? ME! The worst part is he found me when the clock almost strike 5, so I have to do extra work for extra time and no extra money. Again!

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. -Mohandas Gandhi

0 comments:

 
Back to top!