-->
Searching...
Saturday, April 30, 2005
11:09 PM

Diesel Day

It’s been a while since I wrote my last entry. A lot of things cross my mind yet none of it made it to here. I’ve been so busy filling work order forms and increasing me hearing ability. Okay enough there. I like to talk about diesel. Not Van Diesel which my brother has been bugging me for weeks to take him to watch ‘The Pacifier’. Sorry bro I haven’t got time to sit and relax yet.

It’s the diesel oil. The kind which people put in cars and our government love to keep. They want to save money but eventually waste time of others. As money and time can’t be compared accordingly so let compare other things that will arise from this ‘clever’ Apdal plan. Diesel hit shortage tag, reporters hit the keyboard and the rest is busy trying to figure out what happen with diesel. In the mean time many others things have an increase in price this few days and guess what…with diesel as front page title in newspaper people forget about the extra money they have spent in everyday lives and nobody bothered about it. What a ‘afdhal’ plan. The crooks is richer by day and the ordinary people is being poorer by seconds.

The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government- Henry Ward Beecher

0 comments:

 
Back to top!