-->
Searching...
Sunday, May 22, 2005
3:55 PM

Non Sense

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent- Victor Hugo

AF starts again....haiyaa...., I'm sure a lot of people will be having the after effect. 'mandi tak basah, tidur tak lena'.. dude...get a life! I really don't know what with the AF fever. I do watch the show on TV when I got nothing better to do on Saturday night but to vote for them...cheezzz sorry. A bit stinky on the money ..even though I got RM109.80 worth of credit in my cellphone. Guess the reason people get attached to the show is deep inside us, we always want to know how some people live, take on task and make fool of themself. It makes us feel better about ourself. Admit it, we can't achieve some thing ourself so we want to see other people to fail too. A sense of security.....human.

Watched last night show...and I must admit those on stage do have very good vocals. I can't sing myself so I wouldn't comment on whether they are good or bad. It wouldn't be fair. A lot of style but there are two which really make me want to laugh...the 'kuda kepang tak jadi' style of dance from the steward and also 'Pontianak.....the male version' called it Hantu Raya style from what that Johor guy name.

Pheww...make my Saturday a lot more fun...;-P Anyway MU lost (I'm a Liverpool fans no harm done)

Without music, life would be a mistake.-Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

 
Back to top!