-->
Searching...
Saturday, May 21, 2005
8:19 PM

Star Wars

If anyone has conducted a Beethoven performance, and then doesn't have to go to an osteopath, then there's something wrong.-Simon Rattle

A bit blur today. Wanted to watch Star Wars Episode Three, with all the hype I am more eager to watch the last instalment of the 6 episode story. A bit late since I've been busy trying to finish my industrial training report. Believe it or not my first film t-shirt was a Star Wars t-shirt, blue in color. I got it when I was like 6 month. Haven't know how to walk yet, just learnt how to sit properly at that time. I still have a picture of me in that shirt sitting next to Adli. I guess my dad was an ardent fan of 'Star Wars' therefore he bought it for me. Right now I'm searching for a new Star Wars T-shirt. Revenge of the Sith....here I come.

Anyway the t-shirt memory got me thinking of how long have it been since the first movie came out. I was not born yet. Until the Star Wars Episode 6 was shown I'm still a little kid, but I do remember wondering about why Darth Vader became evil. I love the robots then not Luke ;-). Now..well to bad Anakin had to turn evil...;-P

The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that man may become robots.-Erich Fromm

0 comments:

 
Back to top!