-->
Searching...
Monday, May 30, 2005
12:20 AM

A week to go

Failure is success if we learn from it. -Malcolm Forbes

A week to go before my torture days is over...yipee! No more hanging araound in ward doing PPM on every kind of machine. Crack my bone from lifting the defib and other God knows what instrument. 'Lepak' in operation theather figuring why the autotransfusion unit didn't work for a whole day until I freeze. Eating boring kind of lunch almost every day. Intrepreting hard to understand words and conversation. Lastly wondering if my bluntness might get my boss in hot seat with the SIHAT guy.

But somehow I will certainly miss all the nice people at work. Cracking jokes with the other trainees. Meeting people from all walks of life and of course my elaun. I kind of like the job since I can pick when I want to pace my body to work. Get a rest when I fell like it. No pressure at all. You can rest all day if you feel like it. Just hide yourself well let no body sees you :-P

Hope I can finish this LI with hapy memory. Wierd ones too. My worst nightmare so far is when I cause the blackout in the office, the wierd on is when a sister nurse ask me to fix her drawer whick eventually is falling apart. I didn't remember ever learning a course on carpentry before luckily my dad tought me how when I was a little kid. However at that exact moment all I got was a multimeter which offers no help and a testpen. You don't fix drawer with testpen! All I left with was a karate kick......and it do the trick...hahahaha. Sister was happy but was shock by the action though...hey anything that do the trick is fine with me. The bottom line is it get fixed.

Liverpool won...yeah!!! ( a late celebration..better late then never)

Humor is perhaps a sense of intellectual perspective: an awareness that some things are really important, others not; and that the two kinds are most oddly jumbled in everyday affairs. -Christopher Morley

0 comments:

 
Back to top!