-->
Searching...
Monday, May 09, 2005
9:32 PM

Forever in me.....

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it -Frank A. Clark

Today I'm a little melancholy I must say, must be the weather perhaps. It mostly rain today... no blue sky only grey colouring my day. Everything seems to be slow moving today whether in the office, the road and myself. Since everthings is going so slowly it gave me time to think about myself, my family, friends and foes. Twenty two years of living is a long time but when I reflected back to what I've achieved all those years of living....not much that I can be proud of.

I lost most of my loved ones without the chance of saying goodbye, loosing for the first time hurts but somehow you rise again but if the same things keep repeating deep inside you lost your courage to love again, no matter how brave I am I'm still not prepared to face it again..right now I think it is better that your family, former friends, lover or anyone close to you to turn into your namesis rather than leaving you forever. Ar least you still can see them breathing and alive even though in different circumstances. Thank God that He still let me kept my memory....

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity- Henry Van Dyke

0 comments:

 
Back to top!