-->
Searching...
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
11:18 AM

Happy 24th Anniversary

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time- Julie Andrews

Today mark the 24th year mom and dad are married. Congratulations...24 years is a very long time to be with someone. But they manage to stay together even during the most difficult time. 24 years full of love. I am bless to be their daughter.

They were night and day..totally different in every sense, but the great part is the fact they compliment each other...the perfect formula of staying together. I guess God created them to be a pair...and I thank God for that.

Without both of them I wouldn't be here, Thank you for giving me ther perfect home and the perfect family with endless boundary of love.

Thank you mom for understanding me, for you countless efforts to make be a good daughther, a perfect woman in every sense and a better person in this world. I appriciate that.

Thank you dad for being the pillar of strenght to everyone including me. You thought me to appriciate life...to always strive for the best and to never stop learning. Thank you for standing by me even when I was wrong.

To both of them whom I inherited both my looks and personality...May the days and years to come is filled with joyfull moments

Happy 24th Anniversary!

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge - Thomas Carlyle

0 comments:

 
Back to top!