-->
Searching...
Sunday, December 11, 2005
5:55 PM

Rocks never dies!

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. -Maya Angelou

Rob Thomas 'this is how the heart breaks' is my new December tune. I'm the the rock mood..yeah!! I am not trying to promote anything here..eventhough that lame 'Rock' malay movie is being promote. No! I don't even like the poster. It just that after my mellow yellow days with Katie Melua until my brother get a bit of meluat with it, I decided to cheer him up with a bit of Rob Thomas...come one everyone jump!

List of things in my hardrive that haven't made it to the publication section yet...after a bit of time it would be I hope
1. Fun night in Fort Conrwallis -22 years old playing bubble by the seaside.
2. A bit of comment on the mini drama 'Sepi Angin Ke Kota London'a good example of how to use accent correctly in a film or drama.
3. The funeral-Tok Lang pass away.
4. Dad car race technique...mom hates it..hehehe very good to learn.

Music is the shorthand of emotion. -Leo Tolstoy

0 comments:

 
Back to top!