-->
Searching...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
12:55 AM

The other world

Before jumping to my story I just want to wish Happy Chinese New Year, Selamat Maal Hijrah, Selamat Hari Wilayah..dan selamat bercuti...what did I do with the long holiday? What else...spending it touring of course...

Cut the crap...yesterday at almost midnight I was engagedin discussion regarding the other world, it started out as storyabout accident happening near Grik that involve a person we know
but as people started talking it went from one story to other story about the world that we can't see...

Do I believe in the other world..yes but that involve only demons and and his relative...no pontianak, puchong or other kind of ghost..I don't believe in this crap. My math teacher once told us about an accident he had that killed his friends..he said that while he was driving he saw a white 'thing' flew in front of the mirror, he lost control of the car afterward an hit a big tree, he survived but his friend died. He still can't explain what he saw that day...the image of the 'thing' still stuck in his mind...to make thing worst for him is the fact his friend's family sued him in court...pity him

I personally had one image that I think would stick in my mind forever...something that I experience during my childhood. At that time I was living in Butterworth...it was the oldest military quaters in Malaysia. The place was quite, houses were big and we have a huge garden surrounding us. The one fact that connect it to the other world was the fact that this was the place the Japanese use to execute people..during world war 2. Beside our house there was a very big and old tree...nobody dared to cut it..they did once or twice but give up afterwards because of unknown reason......my parent's bedroom was the closest room to that tree.

One day I choose to sleep in their room...during midnight I somehow woke up..and as I glanced towards the door I saw this image of Japanese Army, hideous...I was scared to death, I close my eyes, pull up the blanket and didn't dare to open it again until morning. I knew for a fact I was not dreaming but I didn't dare to say anything to anybody. That image of Japanese Army standing at my parent's bedroom door stuck in my mind till this day.

I was not the only one with bad memory in that room, my grandma once fallen asleep in the evening in the same room and she swear a Japanese Army was trying to choke her.

For some the other world might sounded ridicilous but I do believe we are sharing this world with more that just trees and animals..

0 comments:

 
Back to top!