-->
Searching...
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
3:44 AM

Un-ergonomic



An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field.-Niels Bohr

Last Friday I received this pen during the Institute of Post Graduate open day and for several days I’ve been trying to use it. However with no avail, it was useless since whoever design a pen like this did came out with a genius rectangular pen idea the only he left out was ‘how to write with it’ part. Perhaps some people might not have problem with it but I only managed to write a few little hideous words and hurt my finger because of the edge on the pen. The only thing I like about this pen is the fact it is blue in colour...and that’s all. It will remain in my collection as one of those nice but useless things.

The process of scientific discovery is, in effect, a continual flight from wonder- Albert Einstein

0 comments:

 
Back to top!