-->
Searching...
Thursday, March 23, 2006
3:29 PM

One year

Experiences are savings which a miser puts aside. Wisdom is an inheritance which a wastrel cannot exhaust- Karl Kraus

Today marks the first year that this blog was first publish. There were a lot of reasons behind why it appears in the first place. Some people do it because of heartbreaks, some did because they want to be heard, some want to be famous... explain the bunch of American Idol, AF kind of commentary blog, some just have the love for writing, and some have no idea why?... trends. For me it was love, passion, heartbreaks, anger and depression....I guess in the midst of it all I just want to pour out everything on someone or something. Since I didn’t have the ability to be a good heart expresser in front of people I write.

With writing I get the freedom to express my thought that were always repress at the back of my mind...because either I was too conscious to speak up or too pathetically afraid that it might hurt someone...and with writing I don’t do that....well sometimes I still did, only I don’t get to see their reaction. Yup! The coward’s way out.

A year a go I didn’t expect it would last for a year...but somehow it survived. Somebody gave this to me as a remark of the first year existence of this blog.

Setahun yang penuh rasa
Setahun memapar kata
Luahan kecewa dan sorakan gembira
Coretan kehidupan penuh warna,
Semoga ada yang kedua.


P/s: Insya-Allah...jika dipanjangkan umur..ni lar penulis pantun yang rangkap katanya ganjil belaka. Terima kasih atas kiriman dan ingatan.

Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing-Oscar Wilde

0 comments:

 
Back to top!