-->
Searching...
Thursday, March 02, 2006
4:02 PM

The path you take

Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.-Arnold H. Glasow

Have you ever feel that you don’t want to plan anything for your future as the things you plan never worked as your plan. Fate takes it course and you are left with no option but to pursue that new path set by God. You just don’t know where it will lead you. I never dreamt of entering UM in the first, look where it had taken me. Four years and a degree that never cross my mine...never...

Now its time for me to start seeking for jobs, a lot of option but is it what I really wanted to do for the rest of my life....I don’t know. One thing for sure, I kept doing what I do best, following that path God has chosen for me. ..Once I try to escape it...but then I find it depressing, wondering what if I had chosen it..’if’ the most pathetic word in life.

What to do after that...take a deep breath and venture into it in...my live had been an adventure since day one..and I don’t think it will end soon. It will keep being an adventure...changing places, meeting new people, seeing new culture, redefining and improving my self...that eventually make me fall in love with it when..a new adventure awaits me at a new place. A whole new story all over again.

That finally you are so tired of planning that you stop hoping to follow that track you’ve designed for yourself and all you did was wait for your fate to come in whatever form and be ready to take that leap of faith for a future that you can’t determined.

This month I decided to put Tiziano Ferro song –Perdono (Sorry) the English version of the song. I like this song since I was in the first year of undergraduate and still I love the song till today. His voice may not rival those of El-Divo…but hey it’s the song that I like.

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure-Earl Wilson

0 comments:

 
Back to top!