-->
Searching...
Friday, December 08, 2006
7:07 PM

The leech sucks..but the view was wonderful

My muscle ache, I'm walking like a robocop and the darn leech suck my blood by it was all worth it for these spactacular view. *Malaysia do have some of the world beautiful places on earth* and we don't need Bukit Bintang to attrack tourist...seriously nature is our signature.


I didn't realize my knee was bleeding until somebody pointed out that they are blood on my pants




The leech must had grown really big and had a full stomach of my blood.






I will post the magnificent view latter .... because right now I'm just incredibly tired and sleepy ..ermm wonder if it was because the leech. Not to mention that a day before the waterfall jungle tracking I went for up the hill tracking and also jogging at Botanical Garden so my whole body is killing me right now!


*what was I thinking ...Blushy 2I put world and earth in the same sentence...it suppose to read like this Malaysia's has some of the most beautiful places on earth...

0 comments:

 
Back to top!